Welcome to Hwarang Martial Arts in Columbia, MD
Get Directions Phone: (240) 478-0595 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 6955 Oakland Mills Rd. (Suite D), Columbia, MD 21045
HMA Summer Camp 2013 starts June 17th. Morning drop off, martial arts training and discipline, parks, pools, go-kart racing, roller skating, laser tag, mini-golf, amusement parks, movies, and more! Register early at our preregistration rates (ends May 31st).
Try your first class, without charge or commitment, and personal consultation with Master Lee.
Congratulations to Jessica Wilson for winning first place at George Mason University’s 4th President’s Cup Taekwondo Championships! Women’s Color Belt, Sparring Division.
Good job Jacob Darling representing HMA at Spar Wars event in Fredericksburg, VA. All wins and an excellent learning experience for tournament prep!
Congratulations Kevin Pacquing for winning 1st place in Men’s Color Belt Sparring Division! Congratulations Daniel Hyun for winning 1st Place Black Belt Sparring Division and Grand Champion Black Belt Sparring Division via first round knockout!
Congratulation Spencer Pasion for winning 1st place at USAT MD State Championships. Good luck at Nationals in Chicago!
Hwarang Martial Arts will be closed Saturday, March 23rd as Master Sam and Joe Chan head up to Penn.State University to work with their Taekwondo team. Saturday classes will resume as scheduled the following week.
What We Do
- Authentic Olympic Taekwondo
- All belts and ranks are certified by the W.T.F (World Taekwondo Federation) and the Kukkiwon (South Korea)
- Following the Traditional Tenets and Values of Martial Arts
- After-School Tutor/Training Program (contact for availability)
- Morning and Evening Classes for Taekwondo, Boxing/Kickboxing, and Private Sessions.
- Student Mentoring and Personal Consultation
- Saturday TKD Competition Team Practices
- Weight loss and Athletic Cross Training
- Crossfit style and H.I.I.T workouts
- Families are Encouraged to Practice Together!