Welcome to Hwarang Martial Arts in Columbia, MD
Get Directions Phone: (240) 478-0595 Email: email@example.com Address: 6955 Oakland Mills Rd. (Suite D), Columbia, MD 21045
Voted “Best Martial Art’s Classes“
by Howard Magazine’s “Best of Howard 2013“!
The 2013-2014 school year is about to begin! Enroll in our After-School Program @$89/week. Program includes student pick-up, snack time, homework help, and Taekwondo training with no late pick-up fees!
We will be closed Thursday, November 28th only. All classes will run as normally scheduled Wednesday and Friday.
*Nathan Brown, 1st Place Men’s Sparring Division, 2013 WCT Challenger’s Cup!
*Jessica Wilson, 1st Place Women’s Sparring Division, 2013 WCT Challenger’s Cup!
*Jacob Darling, 1st place Men’s Poomse & Sparring Division, 2013 U.S Taekwondo Festival!
*Kevin Pacquing, 1st place in Men’s Color Belt Sparring Division, 5th Korea Consul General Championship!
*Daniel Hyun, 1st Place Black Belt Sparring Division and Grand Champion Black Belt Sparring Division via first round knockout, 5th Korea Consul General Championship!
*Spencer Pasion, 2013 USAT Taekwondo National Championships. Men’s Color Belt Division. 1st Place in all 3 events: Breaking, Poomse, and Sparring
*Jessica Wilson, George Mason University’s 4th President’s Cup Taekwondo Championships. Women’s Color Belt Division. 1st Place in Sparring.
What We Do
- Authentic Olympic Taekwondo
- All belts and ranks are certified by the W.T.F (World Taekwondo Federation) and the Kukkiwon (South Korea)
- Following the Traditional Tenets and Values of Martial Arts
- After-School Tutor/Training Program (contact for availability)
- Morning and Evening Classes for Taekwondo, Boxing/Kickboxing, and Private Sessions.
- Student Mentoring and Personal Consultation
- Martial Arts Performance Tricking & Acrobatics
- Weight loss and Athletic Cross Training
- Crossfit style and H.I.I.T workouts
- Families are Encouraged to Practice Together!